1-inch-wide styling iron with tourmaline-infused ceramic plates heats in seconds to craft glossy styles while minimizing static and frizz
- Limit 1 per person. Extra $8 fee for shipping. Ships within Canada only. Most orders ship within 7-10 days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $59, you get a NuMe Fashionista styling iron (a $300 value) in one of the following colors:
- Hot pink
- Hot pink zebra
- Click here to view an image of each option.
- An additional $8 shipping fee will be charged at checkout.
NuMe’s Fashionista flat iron’s tourmaline-infused ceramic plates coax curly or frizzy hair into straighter styles while minimizing damage to its overall structure. An ergonomic handle and slim 1-inch plate grant stylers the freedom to craft stick straight locks, tightly coiled curls, or carefree waves. Negative-ion technology allows moisture to deeply penetrate hair, leading to locks more glossy than Flipper's promotional headshot. The iron heats up fast to shorten morning rituals, reaching temperatures of up to 410 degrees.Features
- 100% tourmaline-infused ceramic plates won’t over dry or damage hair
- Negative ion technology lessens frizz for glossy looks
- Straighten, curl, or flip hair with versatile 1-inch plate
- Swift heating time
- Ergonomic handle for dexterous styling
- Heats up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit, the average temperature of a dragon's yawn
Step 1. Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
Step 2. No need to do anything else! By purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, you've completed the order for your NuMe Fashionista Styling Iron. Most orders ship within 7-10 days from the purchase date.
Step 3. Enjoy!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service. View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.Groupon Says
The Groupon Guide to: Writing a Novel
Congratulations, your thick eyebrows have gotten your manuscript published.