Certified Angus, bison, Kobe, turkey & veggie burgers covered in multitudinous toppings & washed down with hand-dipped milk shakes
- Expires Sep 5, 2012
- Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in and carryout only. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$6 for $12 worth of classic American fare, such as:
- Certified Angus beef burger ($4.49 for a single–$6.49 for a triple)
- Bison burger ($6.95 for a single–$8.95 for a triple)
- Veggie burger ($4.95 for a single–$6.95 for a triple)
- Cajun fries ($2.75)
- Grilled cheese ($1.99)
- See the full menu here
A red-and-white-striped awning welcomes patrons into Burger Nuts, where more than 35 toppings—all available for no extra charge—adorn seven types of patties and three varieties of bready encasement. Egg, multigrain, and pretzel buns clasp never-frozen certified Angus beef, bison, turkey, Kobe, bratwurst, chorizo, and veggie burgers, which patrons can decorate with such eclectic ingredients as pepperoni, peanut butter, sauerkraut, and pepper jack cheese. Burger-free fare includes grilled-cheese sandwiches, chicken fingers, and hand-dipped milk shakes that are served at the exact same temperature as that of a healthy polar bear's nose.