Fitness program puts patrons through motivating 30-minute workouts three days per week with combinations of cardio & weights
- Expires Aug 22, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate by 8/22/12, program expires 4 weeks from activation date. Must be 12 or older. Must sign waiver. New clients only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Cardio exercises with kettlebells and fat-burning group workouts (a $127 value)
- 28-day meal plan including grocery list (a $35 value)
- Fitness assessment scorecard (a $30 value)
- At-home workouts (a $15 value)
- Success action guide (a $15 value)
- One-hour orientation session (an $87 value)
At Punch Kettlebell Gym, owner and certified fitness trainer Rob Santarossa leads a team of instructors who lead group and private exercise regimens and nutritional coaching to help each client achieve a slim physique and healthier lifestyle. Rob’s dedication to fitness stems from his own early weight-loss struggles, an experience that allows him to coach with empathy and enact appropriate levels of motivation. About 12–15 students partake in the group and boot-camp classes, which stress weight-and-cardio combinations using diverse exercises, each scalable to fit individual needs or allergies to jumping jacks. Kettlebells and other forms of resistance are added along the way to round out the focused 30-minute routines. To help maintain a healthy lifestyle, fitness seekers will also be equipped with online nutritional software, which helps lay out customized meal plans, charts nutritional progress, and shouts warnings of falling anvils.