The dentist assesses oral health with the aid of bitewing x-rays; take-home whitening trays brighten teeth in as few as three uses
- Expires Jul 31, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required or a $75 fee may apply. New clients only. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. If active decay is found upon examination, whitening may be delayed.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Comprehensive dental exam (a $78 value)
- Bitewing x-rays (a $60 value)
- Cleaning (an $89 value)
- Take-home teeth-whitening trays (a $350 value), which may be used twice a day for 30 minutes and brighten teeth in as few as three treatments
This practice’s duo of dentists, Drs. Garpetti and Elliott, draw on extensive experience to tend to smiles in need of both general and cosmetic services. Dr. Garpetti followed his dental school education with hospital-based training, gaining advanced knowledge in areas including oral surgery and wearing scrubs. His colleague Dr. Elliott graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine before being awarded an externship to work with special-needs patients.
Together, the professionals pool their resources to cater to patients of all ages with advanced technology such as laser cavity detection, digital x-rays, and intra-oral cameras that never require molars to say cheese. To ensure that visits are as comfortable as possible, the office’s satellite radio headphones pipe in tunes, and video glasses enable patients to watch cable television or movies during treatments.