Spa day pampers digits with exfoliation, paraffin bath & OPI lacquer & luxuriates backs with hot towels or faces with Bioelements mask
- Expires Oct 17, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. 24hr cancellation notice required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- A spa manicure (a $25 value)
- A spa pedicure (a $45 value)
- A choice of the following:
- One-hour Carriage House classic facial (a $65 value)
- One-hour therapeutic massage (a $75 value)
- Optional blowout for an additional $15 (a $25 value)
Cucumber-hued walls, floor-to-ceiling drapes, and sleek leather sofas greet guests at Carriage House Salon & Spa, a haven of nail, skin, and massage services. Fingernails, hands, and arms luxuriate in a gentle anti-aging exfoliation and paraffin bath while little piggies nestle in an aromatic marble-rock foot bath, opting to shop via catalog instead of going out to market. A soothing arm, hand, leg, and foot massage follows a pore-clearing moisturizing scrub, before a layer of OPI lacquer coats all the digits.
The therapeutic massage and Carriage House classic facial transform to match each client's tension and skincare needs. Massage therapist Beth Robinson untangles especially knotty spots, drawing from an arsenal of Biofreeze, hot towels, and muscle combs. During the classic facial, an aesthetician rubs in a pore-cleansing solution while massaging the face, neck, and shoulders. Then, a Bioelements mask and serum target problem areas. Before venturing out into a world of stress and post-apocalyptic smog, patrons can bestow a smooth texture on locks with an optional blowout for $15 (not included with this Groupon).