Expires 6 months from date of issue.No purchase limits; Taxes and shipping are included; No cash/value back; Cannot be combined with any other offers; Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery Read the general deal FAQ for more details
- The Ultra Vibe V2000 "Portable" Whole Body Vibration Machine, suitable for adults under 264 lbs
- Build muscle mass, tone and tighten your body, improve your mood, and boost your energy level
- The latest secret weapon among professional athletes, chiropractors, and wellness centres
- Helps you to achieve your fitness goals in as little as 10 minutes a day
- Great gift for yourself or the fitness buff in your life
- Includes shipping & taxes
Need to shake up your workout routine? With the use of vibration fitness machine training you could be shaking it up to the beat of 50 muscle contractions per second! The DZT Whole Body Vibration Fitness Machine harnesses the body's natural response to vibrations ? a constant flexing and toning of muscles ? to stimulate health and muscle building, encourage toning and kick-start sluggish metabolisms. Build muscle mass, help tone and tighten your body, improve your mood, and boost your energy levels! For $699 get a DZT Ultra Vibe V2000 "Portable" Whole Body Vibration Machine from DZT Whole Body Vibration Fitness Inc. ($1,499 Value).DZT Whole Body Vibration Fitness Inc. is a Vancouver-based fitness company that has designed, developed and manufactures unique whole body vibration fitness machines. The Whole Body Vibration fitness system encourages lymphatic drainage, promotes bone strength, improves circulation and more.The DZT Ultra Vibe V2000 "Portable" Whole Body Vibration Machine is the perfect solution for someone looking for a space conscious design that is designed to be both powerful and durable. At just 52 pounds, this unit provides the power and displacement to provide you with a great workout. See why this revolutionary fitness technology is used by professional sports teams, hospitals, physiotherapists, chiropractors, wellness centres, and many other professional athletes, to achieve peak physical fitness.