- Offers a selection of delicious tacos, fajitas, cocktails and Mexican specialties that are carefully prepared and presented by their renowned chef.
- Open 7 days a week and till 4am on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Adult snow cones, live bands, and a rock and roll vibe that will rock your body their authentic Mexican food rocks your mouth!
- Expires 11/20/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person per visit.
- Not valid for food truck or catering.
- Alcohol not included.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Food trucks are, perhaps, one of the greatest inventions since food, itself. However, for the non-spontaneous among us, having to chase down delicious eats in different locales is not exactly ideal. Luckily, food truck staple Rock and Roll Tacos has rolled into a permanent space so you know your favorite eats are always safe and sound. Check out this rockin’ Mexican joint for less dinero with today’s deal of $14 worth of eats for just $7.
Self-described as “music for your mouth,” Rock and Roll Tacos serves up a tight menu of south of the border classics jazzed up with modern touches in a space that reads more live music venue than Mexican eatery. Appetizers include corn elote shooters at just $1.50 each and specialty platters like the Mexican ribs and “fattie” burrito will make it a meal. The star act, though, is the incredible tacos that are stuffed with beef fajita, carnitas, chicken chipotle, al pastor, barbacoa and brisket for just $2.50 a pop. For a dollar more you’ll get grilled fish tacos, bacon wrapped shrimp tacos or the signature fried chicken in a vanilla batter with applewood bacon and honey habanero.
Located in Deep Ellum, Rock and Roll Tacos is open Tuesday from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m., Friday from 11:00 a.m.-4:00 a.m., Saturday from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 a.m. (brunch until 3:00 p.m.) and Sunday from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. for brunch. Get your favorite song-inducing eats in their new stationary location at Rock and Roll Tacos.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!