Time left: Expired deal
Deal provided by: Voiceplaces
This deal has been viewed: 74 times
- 2012 Best of Winner - Best Jerk Chicken - Dallas Observer.
- 100 Favorite Dishes, No. 26: The Jerk Chicken.
- Owner, Richard, created Island Spot from his fond childhood memories of his family dinners.
- The restaurant is family owned and operated with the goal to provide a window into their lives growing up in Spanish Town, Jamaica and dining in the Caribbean. Explore their authentic décor. Take a look at their family portraits and their personal photographs from their favorite spots in Jamaica.
- The Island Spot serves up the flavors of Jamaica and the Caribbean in a fun and vibrant atmosphere with authentic Jamaican food from Jerk Chicken to curry shrimp, and fresh squeezed juices-- Mama Joyce’s recipes remain a staple for all dishes.
- No Caribbean experience is complete without the sounds of Jamaica’s smooth reggae of icons such Bob Marley, the energetic beats of soca legend Byron Lee and the Dragonaires, or the unmistakable sound of steels drums in the atmosphere.
- Expires 2/23/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- No cash value/cash back.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Purchase limit one per person, two as a gift.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Alcohol not included.
- Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on full value.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.