- Buy as many vouchers as you?d like; limited quantity available.
- Valid for the game and date selected at checkout only; non-transferrable and no cash value.
- Must be 12 years or older to redeem; must be 21 to drink alcohol. Every child 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For rain cancellation or game postponement policies, please visit their FAQs page: http://www.brixenivy.com/tickets.
- Email in advance to confirm attendance and then voucher will act as your ticket.
- Gratuity is not included, but appreciated.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Voucher not valid until day after purchase.
- Voucher expires the day of the game selected at checkout.
While it’s no secret that the Cubbies probably aren’t playoff-bound this year, if there’s one thing that separates Chicago fans from the rest of the country, it’s that we never give up on our teams. So if you’re going to head down to Wrigleyville, you may as well watch in style at Brixen Ivy for all-you-can-eat-and-drink rooftop tickets in September for games versus the Reds and Pirates.
1) $75 for a ticket vs. the Pirates on September 2 at 1:20pm ($111.35 value)
2) $89 for a ticket vs. the Pirates on September 3 at 12:05pm ($120 value)
3) $75 for a ticket vs. the Reds on September 5 at 1:20pm ($111.35 value)
4) $79 for a ticket vs. the Reds on September 6 at 7:05pm ($111.35 value)
Watch the Cubs take on the upstart Pirates or the reigning NL Central champion Reds, all from the original Wrigley rooftop building, exclusively built and renovated to cater to baseball fans. Your general admission ticket allows you to sit inside or outside in Stadium or Social Seating (three floors of unobstructed views) and entitles you to all-you-can-eat burgers, dogs, sausages, pasta salad, fruit, desserts and much more; plus unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks.
Whether you’re hoping to catch an Aramis Ramirez dinger, want to check in on old friend Derrek Lee, or have been waiting to see Andrew McCutchen or NL MVP Joey Votto, you can do it in style and comfort at Brixen Ivy.