A warm-bamboo massage, mini-facial, sugar scrub, and reflexology treatment foster head-to-toe relaxation
- Expires May 8, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 45-minute warm bamboo massage, during which the therapist uses heated bamboo stalks to release deep tissue (a $52.50 value)
- 10- to 15-minute mini-facial with soothing mask (a $30 value)
- 10- to 15-minute exfoliating sugar body scrub (a $30 value)
- 40-minute reflexology treatment, during which the therapist focuses on pressure points in the hands, feet, and ears to promote relaxation and health (a $45 value)
Intent on relieving the pain and tension beleaguering their clients, the staff of Just the Right Touch Massage customizes each of their sessions to the aches and pains of the individual. Therapists can augment classic massage techniques with hot stones, tension-releasing bamboo rods, and reflexology, working with the body’s natural mechanisms to get rid of muscular knots before the body starts to resemble a pretzel.