Chiropractor accounts for lifestyle & long-term issues & provides exercise advice & education when treating spines & supportive soft tissue
- Expires Sep 5, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Services are non-transferable.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 45-minute initial visit with comprehensive exam, report of findings, initial treatment, and stretching instruction (a $135 value)
- 30-minute follow-up visit with second treatment and nutrition assessment (a $50 value)
- 30-minute final visit with third treatment and fitness and stress-management assessment (a $50 value)
Treatments may include spinal and extremity adjustments, soft-tissue work, moist heat, myofascial release, the Graston technique, therapeutic stretching, or muscle stimulation, among others.Visions Medical Center
At Visions Medical Center, a team of doctors and practitioners focuses on healthâs fundamentals, taking into account each patient's environment and lifestyle to root out the causes of ailments during acupuncture, nutrition consultations, and other treatments. Functional medicine emphasizes preventative care by identifying the causes of physiological and biochemical disturbances that negatively impact health, and stress-reduction programs counteract the damage done by backbreaking bosses or back-talking pets. Acupuncturists draw upon the ancient practice's tenets to free up energy flow, thereby helping to allay migraines, uro-genital conditions, and allergies. Chiropractic treatments address the biomechanics of each section of the spine, aligning the vertebrae with manual adjustments and supporting the joints with soft-tissue or myofascial treatments. Visions Medical Center rounds out its whole-health focus during spiritual alignment sessions that bolster clients' peace of mind and reduce their tendency to mispronounce chakra.