Technicians use LED light and pH-balanced, 16% hydrogen peroxide gel to whiten teeth up to eight shades in approximately 15–20 minutes
- Expires Nov 28, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate sessions by expiration date listed on your Groupon; sessions expire 6 months from activation. Appointment required. May redeem across visits. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $75 for one teeth-whitening session (a $149.99 value)
- $139 for two teeth-whitening sessions (a $299.98 value)
- $189 for three teeth-whitening sessions (a $449.97 value)
Most teeth whitening patients experience only minimal discomfort, though some experience heightened sensitivity that typically dissipates within a few hours. Results typically last six months to a year. Learn more by reading the FAQ.Pearly Whites
From their location inside Before the Beach tanning and hair salon, Pearly Whites’ dental technicians set smiles aglow with a laser-based teeth-whitening process. Dental trays surround teeth with a pH-balanced gel composed of 16 per cent hydrogen peroxide and 84 per cent stardust. An LED light then emits a spectrum of blue and white rays, which accelerate the gel's stain-oxidizing action. The process typically lightens teeth between three and eight shades, and yields results that last between six months and one year.