- The clinic is open to boys & girls, ages 9-12, playing in any form of youth baseball (i.e. Little League, Cal Ripken, RBI, Pony, etc).
- Baseball is America's past pime and Phoenix Rising Stars Pre-Fall Ball Camp is hitting the valley to develop the next generation of baseball stars.
- Two-day camp filled with fundamentals and real world experiences that willenhance your Little Leaguer's playing ability.
- Get instruction from ex-Big League players on: Hitting, Catching, Pitching, Fielding, Base Running and Mental Fortitude.
- Approximately 10:1 coach-to-player ratio for the mini camps so each player gets plenty of individual attention.
- A glove, preferably a bat, cleats, and a protective cup are expected.
- Testimonial: "Three years ago we brought our son to Coach Carpio and Phoenix Rising Stars when he started not having fun and wasn't having much success. This past season our son was the starting SS, #2 pitcher, and hitting in the 3 hole... for the All Star team. Thanks Coach!" -Bev and Albert
- Expires 8/12/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Call the Phoenix Rising Stars at (480) 677-9372 to reserve your child's spot.
- Limited to 50 participants.
- Present voucher at Little League field, 10400 E.Via Linda, Scottsdale, at 7:30-8AM Saturday, August 11th.
- May purchase one voucher for each child participating.
- Mountain View Little League’s home field: Scottsdale Ranch Park at 10400 E.Via Linda, Scottsdale, AZ 85258.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
The school year is so close we can almost taste it. If you, too, are eagerly anticipating the day when you can once again ship your kids off to a place where they are someone else's problem for a few hours, we have a preemptive solution. Ensure your slugger is at the top of their game before the season starts and get them out of the house for a couple days with today's deal of a spot in the Phoenix Rising Stars' two-day Pre-Fall Ball Clinic, a $175 value, for just $79.
Held August 11 and 12, the Phoenix Rising Stars Pre-Fall Ball Clinic gives your 9-12 year old baseball player the opportunity to polish their skills before the season starts while having fun and making new friends. The camp is coached by ex-Big-Leaguers Ransley Carpio and Darrin Olsen and players are grouped at each station by age and/or talent level with the goal of improving every aspect of your son or daughter's game, both mentally and physically. Equipment, beverages and energy snacks will be provided.
The camp will be held at Scottsdale Ranch Park from 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. both days. Give your Little Leaguer an edge this season with a chance to learn from former MLB and college ball players at the Phoenix Rising Stars Pre-Fall Ball Clinic.