Recycled materials made into odour-absorbent diapers picked up & delivered to homes weekly & cleaned with eco-friendly practices
- Expires Nov 21, 2012
- Limit 1 per household, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must activate sevice by expiration date on your Groupon. Service must be used in full within 1 month of activation. New customers only. Extra fee outside of 15km of Saskatoon city limits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Four weeks of weekly cloth-diaper pickup and delivery (a $95.48 value)
- Baby starter package including a 14-gallon pail with a nontoxic charcoal filter and locking lid (a $59.99 value)
- Three diaper-cover rentals a week (a $12.60 value)
With an eye on lending Mother Earth a hand, the cloth-diaper purveyors of Happy Nappy Diaper Service set out to provide an alternative to disposable diapers that is cost-effective and healthy with a low environmental impact. Equipped with 100 per cent recycled pH-balanced fabrics, the service provides reusable, odour-resistant cloth diapers designed to breathe, guard against rashes, and absorb more liquid than a set of foam wineglasses. Beginning at least seven days prior to birth and continuing each week, caretakers can expect a drop-off of new diapers and the removal of soiled ones, with no requirement for parents to be home. Dirtied fabrics go through a phosphate-free laundering process, which rejuvenates the cloth duds using eight eco-friendly detergents—including proprietary formulas—over four separate washes that claim to use less water and energy than regular washing, and leave parents with more free time with which to debate giving baby a later curfew.