- Master the fundamentals of Indian cuisine from the comforts of your own kitchen
- Test new-found knowledge by cooking two to three Indian dishes
- Compliment your homemade curries with complimentary wine
- Expires September 18, 2012.
- Limit one per person. May purchase multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem in one visit; no cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of bloomspot sale.
Extract the essence of India?s culinary ABCs with an in-depth course on the fundamental building blocks of Indian flavor: anise, black pepper, cayenne, and more. With Geetika Khanna presiding over your stove, learning the intricacies of spice and seasoning is only a cooking class away. Trained at the French Culinary Institute in New York City, Chef Khanna delivers her expertise to your doorstep with tips ranging from seed storage to the proper usage of even the most delicate of dried spices.
With a dash of epicurean education sprinkled throughout a hands-on cooking class, Chef Khanna concocts an innovative experience for all her clients. Subtle hints of spicy saffron and tangy thyme tickle the nose and invigorate the culinary sensibility as your kitchen plays host to a culinary festival fit for a Bollywood feature. Savor the aromas of Indian romance, delve into the intricacies of powdered herbs, and embark on a passage to India that will enliven your list of family favorites with a hearty homemade curry or chicken vindaloo.