Showcase photos in photo book customizable with hundreds of pre-designed layouts & thousands of backgrounds
- Expires Jul 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 more as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Extra fee for tax and shipping. Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. Extra $10.99 fee for shipping for the 8.5"x11" size, extra $12.99 fee for shipping for the 11"x14" size. Valid only for Classic photo books. Not valid with other offers.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $10, you get an 8.5"x11" Classic Custom hardcover photo book from Picaboo (a $39.99 value).
- Shipping is an additional $10.99 for this option.
- For $19, you get an 11"x14" Classic Custom hardcover photo book from Picaboo (a $59.99 value).
- Shipping is an additional $12.99 for this option.
- Each book contains 20 photo pages, but up to 160 pages may be purchased for an extra fee.
Photographers display photos upon 20 pages inside Picaboo's high-quality Classic Custom book, which is professionally bound in a glossy coffee-table style hardcover book and emblazoned with images of treasured moments on the cover, back, and spine. The intuitive online application lets users drag and drop photos across more than 240 predesigned page layouts and personalize them using tens of thousands of available backgrounds. Once finished, Picaboo gives you the option to share a copy via email, uniting the timeless truisms that "sharing is caring" and "emailing friends a photo is better than painting it on their car's hood."Features
- Glossy, laminated professionally bound hardcover photo books
- 20 pages printed on archival-quality paper (books can be expanded to up to 160 pages for an additional fee)
- Online application is compatible with Macs, PCs, or typewriters that have evolved consciousness
- Highly customized interface with 240 predesigned page layouts for any occasion or style
- Large variety of fonts and tools
- Square or landscape format
- Option for standard pages or lay-flat pages that spread one image across two pages (additional charge)
- Digital copy available for sharing via email or Facebook
Step 1. Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
Step 2. Pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link.
Step 3. Visit picaboo.com. Click "Get Started" to install the Picaboo application.
Step 4. When your book is completed, click "Order Book." Enter the redemption code located in the center of your Groupon into the "Groupon" field at checkout.
Step 5. Enjoy!
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service. View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.Groupon Says
The Groupon Guide to: New Magic Tricks