Trainers give every client one-on-one attention to motivate them through personal training, small-group training, and nutrition goals
- Expires Jan 9, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$29 for an 8-class fitness and training package (a $293 total value)
- 90-minute personal-training session and consultation (an $85 value) that includes a medical and exercise-background screening, blood-pressure test, nutritional consult, body-composition analysis, one personal trainer-led workout, and goal setting
- 8 small-group training classes (a $26 value each)
$39 for a 16-class fitness and training package (a $547 total value)
- The above 90-minute personal-training session and consultation (an $85 value)
- One additional 60-minute personal-training session (a $78 value)
- 16 small-group training classes (a $24 value each)
Limited to 5–10 people each, classes range from cross-training to yoga and kickboxing to Spartan training. Instructors draw upon a wide range of methodologies, such as kettlebell work, gymnastics, and martial arts, to build muscle and burn body fat. See the schedule here.Pure Motivation Fitness
Dimitri Giankoulas understands that few things motivate his clients more than seeing their bodies transform, whether from losing fat or adding muscle. When he was 18 years old and 155 pounds, Dimitri felt scrawny, so he began working out to build more muscle. The changes in his physique kept fuelling him three years on, when he won his first body-building competition. Today, he leads the trainers at Pure Motivation Fitness in helping clients of all ages and fitness levels achieve similar success stories by setting specific, achievable goals.
At the center, he creates an atmosphere where fitness is a luxurious experience, with options for at-home and in-studio personal training in Pure Motivation's boutique facilities. Each trainer brings one-on-one attention to their clients, which also extends to nutritional counselling that is tailored to individuals and based on genetics. Additionally, Dimitri and his team lead small-group classes limited to 10 participants, ensuring trainers have time to develop a secret handshake with every client.