- Full package for 5 people includes: admission, with standard marker gun rental, mask, suit (camo jacket & pants), unlimited compressor air refills & 100 rounds of paintballs for each person
- 25,000 square foot Call of Duty replica field
- Great workout & fun for everyone (above the age of 11)
- Relieve stress & practice aim
- Clean, air conditioned indoor facility
- Professional-grade gear only
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Refereed games
- Makes a great gift and is perfect for b-days, corporate team building, stags, etc.
- Limit 10 vouchers per person
- No limit on vouchers purchased as gifts, buy as many as you like!
- Reservations required (by phone or online)
- Cannot combine with other promotions
- Must be over the age of 11 (if 11 years old, must be accompanied by an adult and if under 19 years of age, must have parent/guardian signature)
- Redeemable starting June 18, 2012
- Expires in 6 months - Dec. 18, 2012
- Tax is included
The enemy is after you, and their aim is clear. They intend to paint the living daylights out of you. Put up a fun fight with today’s SocialShopper deal: $89 for paintball for 5 people, including admission, all needed equipment, protective gear, and 100 paintballs per person at Shock Richmond Indoor Paintball (value $225).
Shock could have just bought a warehouse and called it an indoor paintball field. Instead they painstakingly recreated the battleground from Call of Duty on 25,000 square feet of terrain, making them one of Canada’s largest indoor paintball fields. When you arrive, you’ll be outfitted with everything including a marker (that’s paintball speak for “gun”) suit, mask, unlimited compressor air, and 100 paintballs to help you make your mark in the world.
They’ve built an arena so unparalleled in size and scope, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into that movie--you know, that explosive military action adventure with all those badass soldiers? You’ll make your way through Shock’s urban environment with your senses heightened, ready for anything to appear around the next corner, ready to paint some punk who thinks you didn’t just hear him hiccup, but you did.
Get in on this awesome, real life "Call of Duty" type of action: