- Choose from a gourmet-take on traditonal sandwiches such as prosciutto, ham, roast turkey and roast pork.
- Wraps, salads, combo platters, quesadillas - and more.
- Try delicious baked goods like mini rum cakes, cranberry, oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, brownies and alfajores!
- Expires 2/10/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May purchase up to 1 per person and 2 additonal as gifts.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Life has never been more hectic or more jam-packed than it is today. In fact, most of our waking hours are spent in front of a screen including what is supposed to be meal time. Instead of reaching mindlessly for the edible item closest to your desk (and possible failing by accidentally chomping on a Post-It), get gourmet eats on the go with 18th Street Café. Make your wallet as happy as your taste buds with today’s deal of $18 worth of food and drink for just $9.
This neighborhood joint is known for serving up a mélange of solid sandwiches, salads and burgers to hungry urbanites. On the off chance you have some time to sit and relax, there is a bright, welcoming dining area and two large flat screen TVs. Everything at this casual eatery is made-to-order, so what you may lose slightly in seconds, you gain a lot in flavor. Favorite sandwiches include the 18th Street (prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, tomato, spinach and pesto - $9.50), Calle Ocho (roast pork, muenster cheese and banana peppers - $9) and the Red Road (roast beef, muenster cheese, avocado, chipotle mayo and pico de gallo - $8.75). There are also wraps, salads, soups, combos and plenty of vegetarian options.
Located in Omni, the 18th Street café recently started serving breakfast, which includes an extensive selection of pancakes (buttermilk, peanut butter, chocolate chip) and bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches and wraps. Whether for a.m. or p.m., get gourmet on the go at 18th Street Café.
Read Yelp reviews here.
Read Urbanspoon reviews here.
Read Voice Places reviews here.