Pest-control technician applies perimeter treatment that controls common pests such as spiders, ants & wasps
- Expiration varies
- Limit 1/household, may buy 5 addl as gifts for 90-day, 2,000 sq ft option. Limit 1/household, may buy 1 addl as a gift for all other options. Limit 1/visit. New clients only. Valid only in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, and St. Clair counties. Valid only for common ants, bees, wasps, spiders, centipedes, millipedes, pill bugs (rolly pollys), lady bugs, earwigs, boxelder bugs, mice & rats. Extra fee for fleas, cock roaches, bed bugs, carpenter ants & acrobat ants
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $75 for a 90-day perimeter pest-defense treatment for a home of up to 2,000 square feet (a $150 value)
- $100 for the above 90-day perimeter defense treatment for a home of up to 3,000 square feet (a $200 value)
- $130 for a one-year perimeter pest-defense treatment for a home of up to 2,000 square feet, which consists of three visits from May to October (a $300 value)
- $159 for the above one-year perimeter defense treatment for a home of up to 3,000 square feet (a $375 value)
In less than an hour per appointment, exterminators apply a perimeter defense treatment lasting 90 days or one year guaranteed, depending on the option purchased, that repels common pests, including common ants, bees, wasps, spiders, centipedes, millipedes, pill bugs, ladybugs, earwigs, box-elder bugs, mice, and rats. Buyers also receive 20% off specialized pest-control services for species such as fleas, cockroaches, bedbugs, carpenter ants, and acrobat ants.Aapex Pest Control
Gary Morgan’s pest-control techniques have been refined through his encounters with insects in the most unexpected of places. Called in to help a business solve its carpenter-ant problem, Morgan checked all the usual spots but found nary a bug in the building’s wood or along the exterior. He then tracked the tiny creatures back to an unopened computer box. Inside, he found a nest in the keyboard, and saw that the ants were feeding on the rubber mechanisms that gave the keys their spring action.
Morgan thrives on solving pest problems like these, the jobs that make him “everybody’s hero.” Growing up an outdoorsy kid who enjoyed hunting, fishing, and teaching trees how to read, he wasn’t sure what he wanted to be when he grew up. Then his brother got him an interview at an exterminator, and he “knew this is what I was supposed to do.” After gaining experience by working for companies such as Orkin, the independently minded Morgan eventually struck out on his own in 2003, buying Aapex Pest Control a year later. Today, he continues vanquishing structure-infesting intruders from cockroaches to rodents and proudly proclaims he’s smote every bed bug that’s ever challenged him to a pillow fight. In addition to servicing clients’ homes, he also posts tips to help homeowners prevent pest intrusions.