- Facial with custom mask or removal of impurities
- Wine, champagne or tea
- Lotions, jewelry & other gifts
- Expires Feb 22, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. 48hr cancellation or fee up to Groupon price may apply at appointment. Services are non-transferable.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- A Busy Bee facial (a $55 value)
- An anti-stress massage (a $45 value)
- A dessert ($4.99) with wine, champagne, or herbal tea ($5.99)
- A $50 spa gift bag
The pampering pros at A Day Of Delight Spa enhance façades and ease tense torsos with a slew of spa services. Efficient aestheticians kick off the 30-minute Busy Bee facial by gently steaming, cleansing, and exfoliating epidermises, after which they’ll either remove impurities or apply a customized facial mask made from ego-boosting liquid compliments. The speedy service concludes with a moisturizing treatment that leaves skin soft and supple. Then, during the anti-stress massage, relaxation rangers help knead away aches with long, slow strokes and disorient harmful tension by saying its shoelaces are untied. A dessert and an accompanying glass of wine, champagne, or tea complete the parade of pampering services on a culinary high note.
As revivified visitors depart, they receive a spa gift bag, filled with tea, lotions, jewelry, and other artifacts of indulgence, along with a $20 voucher toward a future one-hour service. At the Stuart location of A Day of Delight, patrons can lounge in a gazebo overlooking the river or head to the waterside jacuzzi to debate the merits of the electoral college with disputative mermaids.