Technician treats hands & feet to scrub, white mud mask, massage with rose-infused lotion & hydrating paraffin soak
- Expires May 23, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $35, you get a spa mani-pedi (an $80 value).
- For $50, you get a spa mani-pedi package (a $140 total value) that includes the following:
- Spa mani-pedi (an $80 value)
- Paraffin hand treatment (a $25 value)
- Paraffin foot treatment (a $35 value)
During 90-minute mani-pedis at Carriage House Salon & Spa, nail technicians immerse clients' parched paws in a warm bath and then buff away roughness with a scrub that primes skin to absorb a nourishing white mud mask. Emollient gloves and booties hug their cozied cargo to trap moisture and advocate the fashion potential of terrycloth, and lotion fortified with rose and chamomile facilitates a tenderizing massage. Before an application of polish, appendages can plunge into warm melted paraffin that seals in moisture and helps to relieve digits plagued by chronic pain or an intense jealousy of candles.