Trained and certified instructors lead groups on eco tours or teach them to paddleboard
- Expires Oct 17, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required, or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must be 10 or older. Must weigh less than 300lbs. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Classes must be attended by same person. Must know how to swim.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for a 90-minute standup-paddleboard lesson or eco tour for one (a $75 value)
- $69 for the above option for two (a $150 value)
- $115 for the above option for four (a $250 value)
Lessons and eco tours take place at Wekiva River, Lake Fairview, or along mangrove-lined intercoastal waters. The lessons and tours include a souvenir and CD with pictures of the experience.Central Florida Paddleboarding
Most of the CPR-certified instructors at Central Florida Paddleboarding grew up exploring central Florida's myriad bodies of water. They use their firsthand, intimate knowledge of the region to lead group standup-paddleboard excursions through waterways such as Wekiva River and Lake Fairview. As they paddle past banks flush with mangroves or beaches lined with palm trees, the crew points out manatees, turtles, and other various forms of alleged wildlife. Trained in water safety, they also teach paddleboarding with one-on-one personal instruction, organize summer camps, and maintain balance during on-the-water birthday parties.