Skin, muscles, and minds and skin take turns revelling in relaxation via massage treatments bolstered by aromatherapy scents
- Expires Sep 19, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to 1/2 of Groupon price may apply. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only at listed location.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 60-minute full-body massage (a $75 value)
- Foot massage (a $45 value)
- Scalp massage (a $20 value)
- Aromatherapy oils (a $10 value)
- Cocoon body wrap with heat application (a $50 value)
Traditional vacationers opt for a hotel room with a view. But nowadays, overnighters seeking an exotic escape barely need to penetrate the lobby. Such is the case with the clientele at Damara Day Spa, a tranquil oasis tucked into the respective lobbies of the Delta Bessborough Hotel, the Delta Regina Hotel, and the Sandman Hotel, Suites & Spa.
The spa's aestheticians bring worldly flavour to their treatment rooms by way of the Comfort Zone skincare system—which infuses each custom facial with its Italian ingredients—and Swiss Vivescence anti-aging treatments that lift sagging skin and restore youthful appearances. In lieu of a diving board on a chocolate fountain, full-body massages submerge muscles and minds in a blissful ether, and scrubs, body wraps, and soaks in a private whirlpool nourish the skin. Alongside nailcare, mineral makeup applications, and men's services, the spa offers Little Goddess treatments that send spa-goers under 12 into their first pampered sojourn with a menu of facials, mani-pedis, and makeovers.