Chefs assemble complete Thanksgiving feasts using locally sourced & organic gourmet ingredients
- Expires Nov 23, 2011
- Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. In-store only. Pickup valid only 11/21/11-11/23/11. Not valid for substitutions.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One 10- to 12-pound amish turkey
- Colasanti's turkey gravy
- Colasanti's cheddar-garlic mashed potatoes
- Colasanti's tams and apples
- Colasanti's green-bean casserole
- 12 Zingerman's salted brioche rolls
- One Grand Traverse Pie Co. pumpkin pie
Using gourmet and locally sourced ingredients, the chefs at Colasanti's Market create well-rounded feasts worthy of many thanks. Eager eaters can start by roasting a juicy Amish turkey, whose natural shape puts even the best bird-shaped bologna carvings to shame. Cheddar-garlic mashed potatoes give dinner a touch of creamy comfort, and yams and apples infuse plates with natural sweetness and repel uninvited doctors. Savory green-bean casserole ensures that all attendees get their daily dose of casserole, and rich turkey dressing lets guests test the absorbency of shirt sleeves and salted brioche rolls. For those who saved room for dessert, a pumpkin pie acts as a sweet reward.
All side dishes come in ready-to-bake trays along with cooking instructions translated from Latin. Turkeys require full at-home cooking to ensure freshness when it comes time to eat.