- Offer valid for three months from 17th July 2012
- Valid for use seven days a week - 12pm to 3pm and 6pm to 10pm
- Not valid on public holidays
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Bookings are essential via phone and subject to availability
- Bookings must be confirmed by management
- Must provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival
- Voucher is valid for two people only
- Limit of one voucher to be used per couple, per day
- Limit of three vouchers to be used per table or group
- Valid only to people aged 18 years or over
- Soft drink or juice can be substituted as beverages for non-drinkers
- Venue management has the right to enforce Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
If there was another level added to the food pyramid, it would be reserved for pizza. It's an Italian staple, an adopted Aussie staple and a menu staple at The White Horse in Surry Hills.
And with today's hunger busting Cudo, you can snuffle part of the 'fourth level' by ordering ANY two pizzas from the menu for only $22! It's for two people - with two glasses of tap beer or house wine as well!
Normally such a prodigious feast would cost $53 but it's yours today for a small slice of the price, so you save $31!
Head to the middle of Surry Hills' village-like strip and make sure your belly is well grumbly. At this Crown Street institution, you can choose absolutely ANY two pizzas from the a la carte menu - with your pizza partner in crime!
You could go for a traditional Margherita to begin with but don't be shy! There are far more extroverted options like The White Horse special - laden with BBQ pork, sausage, green capsicum, shallots and pineapple. Or, try the Lamb Pizza with feta, pumpkin, onion, mint and paprika. It's not just one big Meat-a-palooza though! There are plenty of veggie options too if you or your friend are particularly herbivorous.
You'll need something to 'cheers' the occasion with too! So you'll also each be enjoying a glass each of tap beer or a house red or white wine! But if you're erring on the non-alcoholic side of the beverage menu, you can enjoy a soft drink or juice instead. There'll be no going thirsty as you consume a pyramid level of pizza…
All you have to do is click the 'Buy Now' button! If you feel like you could eat a horse, don't head to Royal Randwick. Come back a suburb to Surry Hills and go for pizza and beer or wine, at the White Horse.