Holiday revelers sip $2.50 Miller Lites & UV Vodka drinks at five bars, with shuttle service & raffle & all proceeds going to charity
- Expires Dec 10, 2011
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $10, you get wristbands for 2 revelers (a $20 value).
- For $20, you get wristbands for 5 revelers (a $50 value).
- For $35, you get wristbands for 10 revelers (a $100 value).
During the first Hopkins Holiday Pub Crawl, cheerful throngs of yuletide party-goers make merry at five area bars, sipping drink specials, taking home raffle prizes, and benefiting the ICA Food Shelf. The festivities kick off at Tuttle's Eat, Bowl, Play at 3 p.m., where the clatter of pins intermingles with the strains of belted carols and clink of glasses. Periodic shuttles escort revelers through the next four bars, ending at 9 p.m. at The Hopkins Tavern, at which crawlers can horde tickets to win raffle prizes. Pints of Miller Lite and UV Vodka mixed drinks flow at each location for $2.50 apiece during the six-hour crawl. All comers are encouraged to dress up in their favorite holiday apparel, donning Santa suits, sporting reindeer horns, or fashioning robes out of popcorn garlands.