More than 100 exhibitors showcase new percussive instruments, music, technology, and educational materials
- Expires Nov 3, 2012
- Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 4 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $10 for single-day admission for one to the International Drum and Percussion Expo on November 1, 2, or 3 at the Austin Convention Center (up to a $20 value)
- $20 for single-day admission for two (up to a $40 value)
- $40 for single-day admission for four (up to a $80 value)
At the International Drum and Percussion Expo, more than 100 exhibitors set up to display the latest in percussion technology, instruments, and educational materials. Throughout the weekend, visitors can test out instruments such as cymbals, timpanis, and marimbas, meet with the artists on hand to sign autographs, and speak with innovative manufacturers about their drum sets’ newest ways to annoy parents. This year’s Expo coincides with the Percussive Arts Society International Convention (PASIC), featuring clinics and performances by artists including Steve Gadd, Mike Mangini, and Austin's own Todd Sucherman. Performances and clinics are not included in this Groupon. This deal is valid for expo admission on any one day, each of which runs 9 a.m.–5 p.m.