10,000 square feet of bouldering and top-rope climbing entertain climbers of all ages during membership or kids' programs
- Expiration varies
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. New members only. All services must be used by the same person. May use over multiple visits. Membership must be activated and used at one location.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49 for a 10-visit punch card to a kids’ afterschool program (a $109 value)
- $58 for a one-month membership for two (a $158 value)
- $129 for a one-month membership and climbing class for two (a $276 value)
The 10,000 square feet of indoor rock-climbing routes vary between top-roping to rope-free bouldering on an inverted wall. The Front Climbing Club is also a spot for kids after school, as expert climbers instill the fundamentals of endurance, communication, and teamwork during afternoon climbs. Geared toward beginners, four-week climbing classes teach balance, footwork, and basic climbing techniques in a series of one-hour sessions.The Front Climbing Club
The Front Climbing Club has attracted a crew of passionate setters and climbers with various outdoor-climbing experience, earned while climbing around the world. The staff brings this knowledge to its route setting, creating bouldering problems and top-roping routes that will boggle the mind and body like a kiss from Albert Einstein. Also offered are Pilates and yoga classes, which further develop core strength to boost climbing ability. The Front runs after-school kids’ programs and camps, helping young climbers hone skills needed for teamwork and concentration.