- Expires Apr 11, 2012
- Limit 1 per person for bring your own gear option, may buy 1 additional as a gift; limit 1 per person for equipment-included options. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 10 or older. Must sign waiver.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $19, you get all-day-play passes for two people with their own gear (a $40 value).
- For $29, you get two-hour-play passes for two people, plus rental guns and gear (a $76 value).
- For $49, you get all-day-play passes for two people, plus rental guns and gear (a $116 value).
- For $79, you get all-day-play passes for four people, plus rental guns and gear (a $232 value).
Each standard gun-rental package includes the following:
- A standard gun
- A mask
- 1,000 BB's
- Battery refills
During epic air battles at Tango Charlie Airsoft, masked sharpshooters weave through an indoor cityscape while hurling BBs at worthy opponents. Friends and fake foes can either bring their own equipment or opt for rental packages including 1,000 rounds of oxygenated orbs, then take to the arena for hours of warfare ending in the losing team's transformation into a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade float. Screams of joy and vengeance fill the air as up to 66 players skip about and seek cover in a continually changing landscape of abandoned buildings and wood barriers. All players must outfit themselves in long shirts, pants, and closed-toe shoes, and familiarize themselves with house rules, including no blind firing, no physical contact, and no melodramatic soliloquys lasting longer than three minutes.
Players are encouraged to complete a waiver before arriving at the facility to expedite the check-in process. After games, competitors can nurse minimally bruised torsos and egos with a snack or beverage available for purchase at the refreshment stand.