After discovering a genie-filled lamp, Aladdin sets off to defeat an evil sorcerer and woo a princess
- Expires Aug 23, 2012
- Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which Groupon will provide to facilitate redemption. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $9, you get one G-Pass for reserved seating in the pavilion, rows M–HH, for the 2 p.m. performance (up to a $19.75 value, including all fees).
- For $9, you get one G-Pass for reserved seating in the pavilion, rows M–HH, for the 7 p.m. performance (up to a $19.75 value, including all fees).
- For $25, you get one VIP G-Pass for seating in the pavilion, rows A–L, for the 2 p.m. performance and a postshow meet and greet with the performers (up to a $50 value, including all fees).
When an underdog finds love, anything is possible. When an underdog finds love and a wish-granting genie, everybody had better get out of the way. So goes the tale of Aladdin & The Magic Lamp, which weaves the plight of Aladdin as he fights for the heart of a beautiful princess with the aid of his magical sidekick. Before love can bloom, though, Aladdin must rescue the princess from a sorcerer as evil as an ice-cream truck selling nothing but broccoli.
Director John Manfredi brings the swirling desert sands to Meadow Brook Music Festival, where Logan Manfredi stars as Aladdin, in a return to the stage that witnessed his professional debut, 2004’s On Golden Pond. After the show, ushers escort VIPs to a meet and greet with the performers, where they can make use of photo ops, snag autographs, and blackmail Aladdin to get some wishes.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.