- Laugh yourself silly with 10 double passes to Melbourne’s premier comedy lounge just $9! Normally $500!
- Give the gift of laughter to 20 of your favourite friends or use the tickets yourself!
- See top Aussie talent like Dave O'Neil, Glen Robbins, Jeff Green, George Kapiniaris, Dave Thornton, Lehmo, Marty Fields, Hung Le, Fiona O'Loughlin and many more!
- Check out a host of International acts in 2012!
- The Comics Lounge boasts two fully licensed bars and two performance rooms complete with private tables and a stage!
- Unlimited vouchers available, which means you can stock up and laugh your way through the year!
- The Comics Lounge is open six days a week (Monday to Saturday) and seven nights during the 2012 Melbourne International Comedy Festival
- You can even use your tix for shows that are running as part of the 2012 Melbourne International Comedy Festival! (Only shows that are at The Comic’s Lounge. Not valid at other venues)
- Can buy unlimited vouchers per person; can buy multiples as gifts
- Bookings are essential via (03) 9348 9488
- Please quote Spreets voucher number and unique code when booking
- Take your voucher with you to your booking
- Valid for people aged 18 only (ID required)
- Voucher is valid for the show only
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit the voucher
- Vouchers are subject to availability and Spreets does not guarantee that services provided by Merchants will be available at your preferred times. We recommend that you book early
A day without laughter is a day wasted – Charlie Chaplin.
Just like Charlie, we believe that every day should include at least one quality belly laugh. You know what we’re talking about – the kind of deep guffawing that takes over your body and assumes control of precious composure. Try as you may, you can’t fight it and you have no choice but to throw your head back and give in to the hysterics. Ten minutes later, you’re still giggling, embarrassed but blissfully happy.
The reason laughter has such a mood-enhancing effect on us is because comedy is a sort of defiance. It pushes aside our fears and anxiety and makes us feel as though they’re not here to stay. Laughter makes us feel that hope is possible.
Soppy as this may sound, The Comics Lounge was created with this very philosophy in mind.
The Comics Lounge has played host to a range of star performers, including Jimoen, Brad Oakes, Pommy Johnson and more! In 2012, the lineup is set to be even better with top comics like Dave O'Neil, Glen Robbins, Jeff Green, George Kapiniaris, Dave Thornton, Lehmo, Marty Fields, Hung Le, Fiona O'Loughlin and many more including a host a International acts! There’s even multiple bars on the premises (because everything’s funnier after one or two drinks)!
Spreeters, this is a fantastic way to laugh yourself through 2012, and at only $9 for a staggering 10 double passes, you’ll be (literally) laughing all the way to the bank.