Shops in historic space host event graced by Patricia Field & other notables with looks by Adidas, Avva & in-house designers
- Expiration varies
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. $50 Groupon option valid in-store only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $25, you get $50 worth of merchandise at the W SHOP stores.
- For $35, you get one ticket to Art Meets Fashion Limelight on Wednesday, February 1st from 7 to 10 p.m. (a $100 value).
- For $55, you get two tickets to Art Meets Fashion Limelight on Wednesday, February 1st from 7 to 10 p.m. (a $200 value).
Limelight Shops houses three stories' worth of fashion boutiques, niche accessories, bars, and restaurants beneath the soaring ceilings and sweeping stained glass windows of a historic Gothic Revival church. During Art Meets Fashion Limelight, hundreds of guests including Patricia Field and Todd English will descend on the space for a night of pageantry and breathtaking fashion from collections such as Avva, Diesel, Luciano Migliore's spring collection, and Modalistas, created by Limelight's in-house designers. Already available at the W SHOP stores, shoppers can also find Nike products at The Nike Store opening February 1st. A wine and beer bar sponsored by Savanna Wine and Radeberger hydrates throats, or guests can crabwalk over to on an open stock of Grimaldi's pizza. Attendees down aperitifs from El Cocotero and Aleo Restaurant, quench thirsts with IZZE sparkling juice and Balls Vodka, or smuggle in a set of sweet teeth to devour frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity 3 and cupcakes from Tonnie's and Desi Lu while using regular teeth to chat up The Roots, Pharrell Williams, or the Real Housewives of New York City. Attendees can take in an art exhibit featuring the work of iconic photographer Fadil Berisha, and goodie bags roost under arms with items from Nike, Palladium, K-Swiss, Supra, and Danner.
When not enlivened by fashionable soirees, the W SHOP's department-store-like assortment of upscale retail shopping encourages shoppers to browse high-end merchandise such as a set of Urbanear Bagis headphones ($35). Fashionable apparel for men and women prevents pricey tickets for public nudity, and feet can slip into Minnetonka moccasins ($34) or Luichiny women's pumps ($98).