Adaptation of Disney's Beauty and the Beast delights families with cast made up entirely of students aged 5–18
- Expiration varies
- Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Audience of One. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Audience of One's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $7, you get one general-admission ticket (up to a $15 value).
- For $25, you get four general-admission tickets (up to a $60 value).
Choose from the following showtimes:
- Friday, April 20, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 21, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, April 21, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 27, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 28, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, April 28, at 7 p.m.
Belle, a beautiful young woman in a small French village, wanders to a dark castle in the woods to find her father imprisoned by a horrific beast. She exchanges her father's captivity for her own, and so begins a tale of magic, where servants transformed into dinnerware and candelabra fan the flames of love and attempt to restore their prince's handsome exterior and lessen the amount of fur coating the carpet. In order to regain his true form, the beast will have to win a kiss from Belle and fend off the arrogant suitor Gaston.
In Audience of One's production of Disney's classic Beauty and the Beast, kids aged 5–18 act out the roles thanks to months of hard work and the decreasing cost of anthropomorphic teapots. As they perform, they gain the confidence necessary to step into future spotlights. The heartwarming tale may inspire audience members to enroll their own rising star in a seasonal class or summer camp held at Audience of One's non-denominational Christian-based nonprofit academy.