Sturdy wooden tables prop up plate after plate of authentic, regional Mexican food under warm light of rustic lanterns
- Expires Mar 20, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations recommended. Dine-in only. Not valid on holidays. Valid only for fixed tasting menu.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for a four-course tasting menu for one (a $40 value)
- $40 for a four-course tasting menu for two (an $80 value)
- $27 for a four-course tasting menu with tequila tasting for one (a $55 value)
- $54 for a four-course tasting menu with tequila tasting for two (a $110 value)
For the tasting menu, each person gets one appetizer such as mango-pomegranate guacamole on blue corn triangles or scallop and mango ceviche; one entree such as the vegetarian puebla platter or tilapia fillet stuffed with seafood in a chipotle-cream sauce; one dessert such as flan; and a Mexican café de olla.
For the tequila tasting, diners choose three tequilas from a list of blanco, reposado, and anejo varieties. Click here for a list of featured flights.El Nuevo Rodeo Restaurante
Not long after El Nuevo Rodeo Restaurante opened in 2003, its made-from-scratch Mexican dishes and vibrant late-night atmosphere began to make the lively eatery a hotspot with locals. The restaurant rapidly began expanding its authentic Mexican menu with regional culinary offerings such as pineapple-chipotle margaritas and guacamole appetizers handmade at your table in a lava-rock molcajete. Using handmade tortillas, tamales, and sauces, chefs whip up seasonal specials designed to complement selections from the curated wine and tequila menus.Groupon Says
The Groupon Guide to: Conflict Resolution
When sexy people argue, the world listens.