Down-home eatery fills 17,000 sq. ft. with classic barbecue cuisine, including specialty meats, drinks, and onion-ring loaves
- Expires Oct 3, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid toward poker or sunday brunch promotions. Not valid for special events.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for $40 worth of food and drinks
- $40 for $80 worth of food and drinks for a table of four or more
- $60 for $120 worth of food and drinks for a table of six or more
Click here to see the full menu.Georgia Rib Company
Georgia Rib Company infuses high-quality pork, baby back ribs, beef brisket, and chicken with smoky barbecue flavor. Its menu overflows with southern classics, such as stuffed potatoes, barbecued-pork sandwiches, and beef brisket. Sampler platters offer tastes of baby back ribs, brisket, and pork, like a meaty take on neapolitan ice cream. The 17,000-square-foot eatery’s art-deco-drenched confines accommodate ample appetites during special events, and its cooks bring their food to the masses via catering services.