Servers traverse red floors carrying slow-smoked brisket & spare rib platters paired with & fried apps & soft drinks
- Expires Nov 28, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Not valid for carryout.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$17 for a barbecue meal for two (up to a $37.35 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $6.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.59 value each)
- Two 20-ounce beverages (up to a $1.59 value each)
$33 for barbecue meal for four (up to a $74.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $13.59 value each)
- Four 20-ounce beverages (up to a $1.59 value each)
The casual eatery's bright-red floors allude to plates of sauce-slathered ribs flanked by piles of cool, shredded coleslaw. Brisket also takes a starring role on tables, flaunting rich, smoky flavors gained from slow cooking over hickory for 12 hours. View the full menu here.