Nail services trim and shape nails before topping surfaces with regular polish or a Shellac finish that lasts up to two weeks
- Expires Jan 30, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24 hour cancellation notice required; if more than 15 min late with no call,appointment may be rescheduled. All services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $29 for a mani-pedi (a $60 value)
- $39 for a Shellac mani-pedi (a $90 value)
- $49 for a Shellac spa mani-pedi (a $110 value)
Alda Gentile seized the reins at Hair Essentials and Spa in August of 2011 and quickly steered the beauty shop toward becoming a pampering fortress, with a revised menu of customized relaxation and aesthetic services. Under her direction, a team of experienced stylists, nail technicians, and massage therapists orchestrates whole-body renewal, specializing in hair extensions, CDN Shellac manicures, and hot-stone-massage therapy. Frosted-glass blocks, smoky black floor tiles, and oblong mirrors flank the studio's white walls, and a snug private room houses massage treatments and timeouts for unruly cowlicks.