Informative guide shepherds voyagers on foot or bicycles through architecture, parks & restaurants of Queen City
- Expires Sep 30, 2012
- Limit 3 per person. Limit 3 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Walking tour option valid only on weekends. Ghost tour option valid only on Saturday nights. Bike tour option valid only at 10am on Saturdays. Not valid 8/26-9/10.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for a Saturday night ghost tour for four (a $40 value)
- $30 for a weekend walking tour for four (a $60 value)
- $35 for a family bike tour of Charlotte for two (a $70 value)
- $70 for a family bike tour of Charlotte for four (a $140 value)
The 1.5-mile walking ghost tour takes guests to some of Charlotte's newer architectural landmarks. Many of these buildings replaced structures from the 1700s and are reported to be haunted by former residents. During the weekend walking tour, guides take groups northward from the southern section of Uptown, passing landmarks such as the Victorian-era mansions of the Fourth Ward, as well as the city's tallest building and oldest church. On the family bike tour, riders explore the architecture, parks, and restaurants of the Queen City under the direction of a jovial guide.Charlotte NC Tours
Charlotte NC Tours' experienced guides shuttle bands of merry sightseers through Uptown and its surrounding neighborhoods. The fun-loving leaders' history lessons wash over group and private tours propelled by such trusty steeds as segways, bikes, vans, and mechanical bulls. Restaurant tours delight palates with local gourmand delights, and city tours explore the history, architecture, and quirky aspects of each locale. Spines chill and knees knock throughout spooky ghost tours—such as the walking ghost tour, the Haunted Bicycle pub crawl, and the Haunted Segway Ride—as eagle eyes remain peeled for sightings of ghostly apparitions and dead car batteries. Charlotte NC Tours rents mountain bikes and cruisers to independent cyclists and can customize tour services for groups of all sizes, including family reunions.