Intensive fitness boot camps for beginners or advanced exercisers; one-on-one training to build cardio endurance and strength
- Expires Jan 23, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Sessions must be redeemed by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25 for four weeks of unlimited boot-camp classes (a $139 value)
- $33 for six weeks of unlimited boot-camp classes (a $208.50 value)
- $25 for six personal-training sessions (a $210 value)
- $33 for nine personal-training sessions (a $315 value)
The Average Joe's class introduces boot campers to cardio and strength training, and the 60-minute Body Blitz boot-camp class challenges more advanced students with extreme cardio, explosive plyometrics, and dynamic resistance training. Alternatively, the 30-minute personal training provides one-on-one attention.Maximum Fitness
Maximum Fitness's certified personal trainers Steve Schmidt and Sydni Wisniewski call upon more than 16 years of experience as they motivate clients towards their health and fitness goals. With a degree in exercise science and the study of human movement, Schmidt specializes in rehabilitation, weight management, and sports performance. Wisniewski holds personal-training certification from the National Council on Strength and Fitness and also focuses on helping athletes achieve maximal success. As a former NCAA All-American in track and field and high-school coach whose track-and-field students have gone on to qualify for the Junior Olympics, she knows firsthand what it takes to be the best.
The duo imparts get-fit know-how during one-on-one training sessions and two types of boot-camp classes. The Average Joe's camps are geared toward beginners, whereas the Body Blitz camp is a more intense physical and mental challenge for advanced exercisers. Exercisers build muscle and trim waistlines with strength-building equipment including kettlebells, cardio machines, and medicine balls, the last of which should not be swallowed without a prescription.