Experienced physician performs targeted injections to inhibit wrinkle-causing muscle contractions
- Expires Feb 13, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must be 18 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $129 for up to 20 units of Botox for one area (a $320 value)
- $229 for up to 40 units of Botox for two areas (a $640 value)
- $329 for up to 60 units of Botox for three areas (a $960 value)
During 20-minute visits, injections of Botox are applied to areas such as lip lines, crow's-feet, and forehead wrinkles. The purified protein solution temporarily paralyzes muscle contractions to relax unwanted furrows.Rejuvenation MD NYC
For years neurosurgery was Dr. Philip Roux-Lough’s specialty; but after he saw the effects cancer and chemotherapy had on his sister’s appearance and self-esteem, he gained a personal interest in aesthetic medicine. Dr. Philip’s new focus inspired him to found Rejuvenation MD NYC, where he now exclusively tends to patients’ cosmetic needs.
In the med spa’s lilac-painted treatment rooms, Dr. Philip and his staff fine-tune clients’ appearances with advanced facial treatments. Glycolic and PCA Skin chemical peels exfoliate skin while erasing hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and scandalous messages. Dr. Philip also injects Botox to relax wrinkles and employs Juvederm and Radiesse to restore fullness to the face.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.