Tasteful boudoir session brings out hidden wild side; shoots with families and kids immortalize memorable moments
- Expires Feb 6, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 48hr cancellation required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Valid only for Freehold Raceway Mall location. Valid in-studio only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra $10 fee per person for hair and make-up for multi-person package, if more than two people receiving hair and make-up.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$25 for a boudoir photography package for one person (a $264.95 value)
- Aesthetic consultation with airbrush makeup and hairstyling
- Two-hour photo shoot including 40–50 poses
- Three wardrobe changes
- 5"x7" framed portrait of one pose
- Digital image of one pose
$50 for a photography package for up to four people (a $484.95 value)
- Hairstyling and makeup application for two people included; available at $10 for each additional person.
- Two-hour photo shoot with 20–25 poses
- Framed 5"x7" collage of two poses
- Digital images of the same two poses
- Additional people or pets may be added for $10 each
- This package can be used for family and kids’ photo sessions, individual portrait sessions, or boudoir sessions.
Specializing in makeover photography, the camera pros at Glamour Shots are best known for images that coax out the inner fashionista hiding within every woman. However, their work goes beyond these instantly recognizable prints. They also create stylish, personalized images of families and high-school seniors, and even lead children’s photography parties and events that include child-appropriate makeovers. After professional makeup artists and hairstylists create each custom look, subjects change between their favorite outfits, striking a range of poses as shutters click and flashes flare. Proofs are available for viewing immediately after each photo shoot, and prints—produced using high-quality Kodak paper—are generally ready in seven to eight days.
In addition to prints, clients can display their shots on specialty products such as phone cases, calendars, and greeting cards, and can add effects including pearlized, black-and-white, or sepia tones. Photo-retouching services are also available to help nix distractions such as redeye, blemishes, or that ghost that’s always peering over your shoulder. With a focus on satisfaction, Glamour Shots guarantees that if clients are not pleased with their portraits within 14 days of receiving them its photographers will retake the pictures without a session fee.