Newly remodeled bowling alley houses eight lanes, while attached sports bar vanquishes hunger with pizza, wings, and burgers
- Expires Jan 16, 2013
- Limit 2 per person for bowling options. Limit 3 per person for $20 Groupon option. Limit 1 per visit per party. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for league games or glow bowl. Gratuity not included. Not valid for special event nights such as live music and UFC. Reservation required for bowling options. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $10 for $20 worth of American fare and drinks from Adrenaline Sports Bar
- $20 for two hours of bowling for up to five from Victory Lanes (an $85 value)
- $39 for two hours of bowling for up to eight and a large cheese pizza from Victory Lanes and Adrenaline Sports Bar (a $146.99 value)
The sports bar's menu includes a 10-ounce rib-eye steak ($15.99), a large single-topping pizza ($11.99), 12 chicken wings in a choice of sauce ($7.49), and a barbecue-bacon cheeseburger ($9.99).Victory Lanes and Adrenaline Sports Bar
Similar to the inventor of the deep-fried Twinkie, the owners of Victory Lanes and Adrenaline Sports Bar merged two equally great ideas into one enjoyable package. Victory Lanes' newly renovated space houses eight bowling lanes outfitted with modern scorekeeping mechanisms and colorful lighting to facilitate Glow Bowl sessions and birthday parties. Inside the adjacent Adrenaline Sports Bar, play-calling chefs devise a full-court press against hunger with a menu of tangy barbecue-bacon cheeseburgers and chicken wings doused in piquant sauces, all washed down with splashes of frosty ales. While wrapping their mitts around hearty American classics, visitors scan their eyes through the 3,000-square-foot eatery to find more than 20 HDTVs and a 202-inch HD projector screen broadcasting UFC fights, professional football, and ransom messages from mascot-kidnapping aliens.