Technicians use honey wax to remove unwanted hair from bikini areas, eyebrows & lips
- Expires Nov 28, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Treatments must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $39 for a wax package with a Brazilian (a $68 value), eyebrow (a $20 value), and lip wax (a $15 value; a $103 total value)
- $29 for one Brazilian wax (a $68 value)
- $85 for three Brazilian waxes (a $204 value)
The friendly stylists at Angles Hair and Aesthetics know that each head is different. Face shape and bone structure vary from client to client, and some cuts complement a given face better than others. Because of this, staff members perform especially detailed prestyling consultations so that they can tailor service to suit each customer individually. This level of personalized care may account for why the salon has managed to build up, over 25 years, an incredibly diverse clientele comprised of the young and old as well as trend-seekers and proponents of timeless style. In addition to sculpting ‘dos with the assistance of Paul Mitchell and Redken products, salon technicians perform waxing services and manicures with OPI polishes.