Microbrew enthusiasts choose from more than 17 different samples while learning the history of a 167-year-old establishment
- Expires Feb 1, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Dine-in only for pizza and microbrews option.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $10 for a brewery tour for two, including one souvenir glass and three craft-microbrew tastings per person (a $20 value)
- $10 for a brewery meal for two, including one 12-inch pizza to share as well as one souvenir glass and 12-ounce craft microbrew per person (a $22 value)
- $19 for a brewery tour and meal for two, including one souvenir glass and three craft-microbrew tastings per person, plus one 12-inch pizza to share and one 12-ounce microbrew per person (a $42 value)
- $37 for a brewery tour and meal for four, including one souvenir glass and three craft-microbrew tastings per person, plus two 12-inch pizzas to share and one 12-ounce microbrew per person (an $84 value)
Tours are held Mondays at 11 a.m., Tuesday–Thursday at 1 p.m., and Friday–Sunday at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.; kids aged 12 and younger receive free admission.Minhas Craft Brewery
Since its humble beginnings in 1845 as a winter-only operation, Minhas Craft Brewery has flourished into a 300,000-square-foot facility sprawled across 7 acres of land. Premium brews, craft brews, and malt liquors highlight the company's extensive inventory of handcrafted libations, and a variety of sodas caters to underage gullets. Guests can also load their brains with intoxicating factoids at the brewery's Herb and Helen Haydock World of Beer Memorabilia museum, where brewery artifacts dating from the mid-1800s to the 1960s are proudly displayed among collections of model cars, trucks, trains, and hovercrafts from the period.