- Sanctuary's various press
- Eye-defining brow treatment
- Editorial makeover & beauty lesson
- Hot sea stone foot reflexology
- Expires Jan 26, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Services non-transferable.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $25, you get a Wow Brow spa package (a $59 value), which includes a brow styling session and brow lift treatment.
- For $29, you get a 30-minute hot sea stone massage and foot reflexology package (a $65 value).
- For $39, you get an editorial makeover and make-up lesson package (a $125 value).
The Sanctuary Day Spa's talented team focuses its pampering potential on one guest at a time, clearing the spa for each client's treatment session, ensuring a tranquil environment and plenty of one-on-one attention. During the indulgent Wow Brow package, a trained aesthetician tames overgrown brows, bringing unruly arches into balance with rest of the face, so eyes appear dramatic without looking overwrought. A brow lift treatment further rejuvenates bandit-mask regions with a dose of NuFACE Microcurrent therapy, helping to instantly perk up the eye area and simulate a doctor-recommended 15 hours of sleep. For a finishing touch, brows enjoy a light pencil or mousse application, to keep brows looking fresh-from-the-salon all day.
Alternatively, the cosmetically curious can sit back and relax as Sanctuary’s skilled makeup artistry team creates a fresh new look, from effortless natural beauty to full-blown retro glam. During the meticulous makeover, the artists divulge tips and tricks to help clients achieve photo shoot-worthy eyes, lips, and skin at home, divulging professional secrets learned working film sets, magazine shoots, and clown college graduations.
For ankle to toe relaxation, spa-goers can opt for a 30-minute hot sea stone and foot reflexology package. An organic sugar scrub whisks away dry skin and pent-up stress while mood-lightening oils soften both feet and flinty dispositions. A trained therapist nestles hot sea stones onto pivotal muscle points, using the principles of reflexology to send healing heat deep into the body, helping to soothe chronic pain make walking, driving, and celebratory jig-dancing easier.
Clients can sit and enjoy sippables of The Sanctuary's organic tea while taking in the spa’s serene digs—a luxurious but cozy cottage, whose interior glows with warm lighting, whitewashed walls, and burnished wood floors. Crystal-like chandeliers, light-up sneakers, and soft, stress-melting candlelight light the private treatment room.