More than 100 hot and cold tapas selections with recipes from Northern Spain and Catalan; paellas, cazuelas, Spanish wines, and music
- Expires Feb 6, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for location purchased listed at top of voucher for $25 for $50 options. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid on holidays. Brunch not valid at Clearwater location. Not valid for happy hour or Tapas Tuesday specials.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25 for $50 worth of dinner at the Clearwater location
- $25 for $50 worth of dinner at the St. Petersburg location
- $25 for $50 worth of dinner at the Tampa location
- $15 for $30 worth of brunch or lunch at any Tampa Bay location. Clearwater location does not offer brunch.
The dinner menu offers classic ceviches such as salpicon ($9.95), a collection of steamed and chilled shellfish with onions and peppers, as well as paellas bursting with saffron rice, roast pork, and chicken ($21.95). Brunch and lunch include selections such as spanish omelets ($5.95), chorizo y pimientos ($7.95), and ceviche de la casa ($9.95).Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant
Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant not only imports its ingredients and products, but also its recipes. Coming from Northern Spain and Catalan, these dishes create a menu of more than 100 hot and cold tapas selections, along with paella and cazuela, the former a widely varied rice dish and the latter a delicious broth. Though the restaurant spans multiple locations, each one presents guests with stylish charm: a poolside patio at the Tampa location, a rooftop bar in Sarasota, and a flamenco room in St. Petersburg. Meanwhile, no matter the location, events bring about live music and joviality, all supported by an ample list of Spanish and Portuguese wines.