Online portal compiles recipes, workout videos, and inspirational seminars to augment diet program designed for weight loss and detox
- Expires Oct 17, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, program expires 8 weeks from activation date. Not valid with other offers.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The eight-week detox diet challenge aims to expunge toxins and food additives from the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph nodes, and skin. It starts with a 4-week cleansing and ends with a maintenance phase wherein participants reintroduce foods back into their diets to maintain their weight.
The package also includes the following:
- Grocery list and detailed diet plan
- Weekly challenges and check-ins
- Access to EatingPretty.com to check messages, review the plan, and receive motivation
- Access to workout videos, recipes, wellness articles, and online seminars
- Email support with Eating Pretty ambassadors
Eating Pretty Nutrition’s founder, Angela McNally, compiles holistic weight-loss programs online, giving those in search of a new diet plan the tools and knowledge to achieve their goals without becoming overwhelmed. Inspired by her passion for making a difference in the lives of other women, Angela creates her easy-to-follow weight-loss packages with the hopes of cultivating health from the inside out, rejecting unhealthy options—including fad diets, fasting, and only eating foods that start with the word “water”—in favor of nutrient-rich foods. In each package, she also includes a grocery list and diet plan tailored to each client’s tastes, as well as access to an online portal that houses workout videos, inspiration seminars, and recipes. Additionally, Angela and her staff keep participants engaged and enthused with unlimited email support and voicemails sung to the tune of “YMCA.”
This deal's value is based in a different currency than its Groupon purchase price, so the exact discount and amount saved depend on the exchange rate.