At mobile pet clinics, pet owners can bring dogs in for rabies shots or vaccines & fecal-test packages, or tag dogs & cats with microchip
- Expires Jan 16, 2013
- Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per pet. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $5 for a canine rabies shot (a $12 value)
- $15 for a pet microchip (a $39 value)
- $20 for an adult-dog care package (a $42 value) that includes a 5 in 1 vaccine, a bordetella vaccine, and a fecal-parasite screening
Since 1995, VIP Petcare has been operating mobile clinics to make preventive care accessible and affordable for all pet owners. The clinics rotate through 250 markets and provide heartworm tests, flea treatments, dewormers, and other vital care on a regular basis to keep pets healthy. Furry friends stay easily identifiable after microchipping services, and vaccination packages protect from maladies that range from rabies to bordetella to the urge to chase moving lasers. Each clinic is overseen by a state-licensed vet to ensure the safety of each animal. VIP Petcare also partners with pet retail stores and animal shelters in each of their markets, and donates many supplies to animal-control and rescue groups every year.