Carriages ramble over cobblestone streets as draft horses escort snuggled groups through Old Town Fort Collins & guides relay local history
- Expires Oct 1, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy multiples as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Valid only within Old Town Fort Collins. Subject to weather. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $15, you get a 20- to 25-minute carriage ride through Old Town Fort Collins for two (a $30 value).
- For $25, you get a 20- to 25-minute carriage ride through Old Town Fort Collins for four (a $60 value).
- For $35, you get a 20- to 25-minute carriage ride through Old Town Fort Collins for six (a $90 value).
Colorado Carriage and Wagon and its loyal steeds have been guiding passengers on memorable saunters through the mountain air for 11 years. Parties of two, four, or six snuggle up as they ramble over the cobblestone streets of Old Town Fort Collins, taking in twinkling lights and the clip clop of hooves. Carts are driven by strong and stately draft horses, and escort passengers past local destinations, including the Northern Hotel and The Old Historic Firehouse.
Rides provide ample scenic and photo-worthy moments, and drivers can drop off groups at a local Fort Collins restaurant at the end of the ride. Colorado Carriage and Wagon is happy to personalize each ride to ensure a rewarding experience, and each friendly driver can provide the historical perspectives on Fort Collins that are commonly overlooked when simply driving through or sprinting away from bears. Reservations are required, and are available Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 9 p.m.