Michigan brewers draw on 150 years of tradition to create award-winning craft brews from fresh hops & other ingredients
- Expiration varies
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not Valid on 1/25/12-1/30/12, and 2/14/12.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $26, you get a beer-and-pub-fare package (a $53.40 total value), which includes the following:
- One case of Oktoberfest beer (a $36 value plus a $2.40 bottle deposit)
- $15 worth of burgers, sandwiches, German fare, and drinks
- For $15, you get $30 worth of burgers, sandwiches, German fare, and drinks.
Complimentary brewery tours are available with either option.
The brewing maestros at Frankenmuth Brewery draw on nearly 150 years of tradition, filling their cisterns with fresh hops to create award-winning artisan craft brews in both free-flowing and bottle format. The Oktoberfest Brew, described by BrewChief as an "authentic German Oktoberfest beer,” blends four different malts, infusing the lager with barley accents that are balanced, like a traditional Bavarian see-saw, with German noble hops and a signature copper color. Visitors can pair their brews with classic pub fare from Frankenmuth’s full restaurant menu, which sates stomachs with hearty entrees such as slow-smoked baby back ribs ($13.99) and authentic German cuisine such as bavarian bratwurst ($11.99). The menu also offers pairing suggestions so that brewmasters can find the perfect mate for their entree.
Guests who thirst for ales and knowledge are welcome to indulge in Frankenmuth’s complimentary 20-minute brewery tour, which introduces onlookers to the ins and outs of the industry such as brewing, bottling, and coping with empty-nest syndrome when the first batch leaves for college.